Remodeling a dining room or living room in your house is an exciting time. You’re able to select everything from furniture and floor coverings to fabric and window coverings. However with so many furniture & fabric manufacturers, it may be difficult to choose which makes the most sense for you.
First Impressions Interior Design features eight of the best furniture & fabric manufacturers under one roof. Our Walnut Creek Showroom is full of room displays and library samples to help you narrow down your remodeling options. And best of all, we’re able to offer the finest products at competitive pricing.
View Eight Amazing Sources for Your Living Room Remodel
1) RC FURNITURE. In 1984 Rene Cazares began making furniture one piece at a time in his small studio in El Monte, CA. His single-minded focus was to design and build furniture which excelled in quality all the while creating a reputation of absolute dedication to customer service. Made in the USA using time-honored techniques combined with modern advancements in furniture construction, the pledge is always to the pursuit of perfection. Each piece is precisely hand crafted using the finest materials emphasizing expert tailoring with superior comfort and durability.
2) TREND/FABRICUT FABRICS & TRIM. Since 2006, Trend has offered beautiful fabrics, trimmings and decorative drapery hardware at an exceptional value for the more value-conscious client. Trend’s diverse aesthetic and product categories provide an array of options for drapery, multi-purpose, sheers, prints, silks , faux silks, linings and upholstery fabrics, as well as trimmings and decorative drapery hardware. Ranging from contemporary to traditional and every style in between – including your workhorse solids, Trend is a resource for fabrics, trimmings and drapery hardware at an exceptional value without compromising style.
3) DURALEE FABRICS. Combining lasting designs with emerging innovative talent, Duralee is one of the interior design industry’s most exciting fabric brands. The firm’s three main fabric divisions—Duralee, Highland Court and Suburban Home—offer variously priced lines targeted at a diverse customer base, achieving the perilous balance between the informal and the chic and producing product that is destined to reside in million dollar mansions as well as someone’s first home. Duralee Fine Furniture and many Duralee fabrics fly under the tagline “Made in the USA” and assiduously are.
4) JAUNTY RUGS. Jaunty Rugs are known for style, quality and value. They excel at new and innovative designs and constructions. Vertically integrated, their designers and weavers continue to create the most fashion forward patterns, colors and textures for today’s market. All their rug designs are handmade in tufted, woven and hand knotted qualities.
No child labor is used in the manufacturing of Jaunty rugs. They work diligently with manufacturers to ensure a strict set of standards, ethics and practices are followed. Jaunty does not offer their products to online retailers.
5) CR LAINE UPHOLSTERY. Founded in 1958 by Clarence Roseman, CR Laine continues to be family owned and operated. CR Laine creates inspiring upholstered furniture through innovative STYLE, COMFORT, and COLOR. They also are environmentally conscious and committed to preserving the resources of the world for future generations. It is their goal to minimize the environmental impacts of their company through the continual improvement of waste reduction and use of sustainable practices.
6) HOOKER FURNITURE. Founded in 1924 in Martinsville, VA, Hooker Furniture today is one of the most respected and admired home furnishings companies in the world.
Their dining, bedroom, home entertainment, home office and accent furniture is distinguished by beautiful quality craftsmanship and functional features to make your life easier.
Inspired by the company’s core values – Integrity, Caring, Listening, Innovation, Service, Responsibility, Citizenship and Honesty – Hooker Furniture gives back to the communities in which we live and work through foundations, active community service and socially and environmentally responsible initiatives.
7) LEXINGTON FURNITURE & UPHOLSTERY. Whether your lifestyle is casual or formal, Lexington Home Brands offers thousands of beautifully designed items for every room of your home including bedroom, dining room, living room, home office, media room and outdoor living.
Lexington Home Brands is a global leader in the design, sourcing, manufacturing and lifestyle marketing of upscale home furnishings. The Company’s award-winning product line of wood, upholstery and outdoor living designs encompass the industry’s most diverse range of styling, featuring recognized consumer brands like Lexington®, Tommy Bahama Home®, Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living® and Sligh®.
8) HUNTER DOUGLAS WINDOW TREATMENTS. Well-designed window fashions do more than simply cover a window. At Hunter Douglas, form and function are inseparable.
Great design is beautiful to live with, provides variable light control, insulates rooms against heat and cold while saving energy, protects your furnishings from damaging UV rays, and even absorbs sound, improving the acoustics in a room. And, their advanced operating systems make using Hunter Douglas products a pleasure every day.
Now that’s artful window dressing with a lifetime guarantee.