If you’re an independent interior designer looking for a professional space to call home, you should check out Studio 6 Design in the East Bay. Studio 6 Design in an established interior design co-op & showroom.
Carol Christensen founded her co-op so east bay designers could meet their clients in a professional environment and enjoy the opportunity to buy products wholesale. With the emerging popularity of home design, east bay interior designers no longer need to drive to the San Francisco Design Center. They can receive deeper discounts on fabrics, furniture, upholstery, window treatments, accessories, art and rug lines right here in Walnut Creek. Better yet, there are NO MONTHLY DESK FEES! Simply choose from a 6 or 12 month membership plan.
7 Benefits of Our Independent Interior Designer Space
1) SAVE TIME & MONEY. Instead of driving into San Francisco, visit our Interior Designer Showroom located on North Main Street in Walnut Creek. View furniture, upholstery, fabrics, accessories, art and rug lines.
2) EXTENSIVE SAMPLY LIBRARY. Our showroom features an extensive library with hundreds of samples to work with and show your clients immediately. Many of which come with a stocking dealer status.
3) PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT. You and your clients will feel right at home in Studio 6 Design. We offer a classy environment with several furniture vignettes for clients to sit, touch and feel upholstery, fabrics and furniture.
4) HUNTER DOUGLAS PRIORITY DEALER. Not only can you view working samples of Hunter Douglas Window Treatments, you’ll receive priority dealer discounts on Hunter Douglas Blinds & Hunter Douglas Window Shades.
5) MONTHLY REP TRAINING DAYS. Stay up to date on the latest trends and promotions with Studio 6 Design training days.
6) NETWORKING. Sometimes, it feels great to know you’re not alone. Many of our seasoned interior designers network and share their knowledge with other local designers.
7) KITCHEN & BATH CONNECTION. Studio 6 Design is attached to a long established kitchen & bath dealer providing your clients “one stop shopping”.
If you’re interested in a learning more about one of Studio 6 Design’s Monthly Membership Programs, contact Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help you.